Below is a listing of “ARE YOU SAFE” Sponsors.
Visit each Sponsor’s website by clicking on their link below.
Golf Tournament 2018 Sponsors
Putting Contest Sponsor
Drink Cart Sponsor
Hole In 1 Sponsor
Ed Morse Cadillac
Langford & Myers, P.A.
The Law Offices of Amber Boles, P.A.
MPA Consulting, Inc.
Cortes Hodz Family Law & Mediation
Bowes Law Group
VOTE JACK GUTMAM for County Court Judge, Group 8
Paid political advertisement paid for and approved by Jack Gutman for Hillsborough County Court Judge, Group 8
Robin Fuson for Judge
Paid by Robin Fuson for Circuit Court Judge, 13th Judicial Circuit, Group 25
Elect Cissy Boza-Sevelin for Circuit Court Judge, Group 25
Paid political advertisement paid for and approved by Cissy Boza-Sevelin for Circuit Court Judge, 13th Judicial Circuit, Group 25
KEEP JUDGE JARED SMITH for County Court Judge, Group 5
Paid political advertisement paid for and approved by Jared Smith for Hillsborough County Court Judge, Group 5
VOTE GREG GREEN for County Court Judge, Group 2
Paid political advertisement paid for and approved by Greg Green for Hillsborough County Court Judge, Group 2
Elect Michael Isaak for County Judge, Group 8
Paid political advertisement paid for and approved by Michael Isaak for Hillsborough County Court Judge, Group 8
Florida Business Development Group
Tampa Bay Imaging
Park Place MRI
MRI Associates Palm Harbor
Bank of Tampa
Gulf Coast Injury Centers
Brandon Legal Group
Older Lundy & Alavarez
How YOU Can Help
Are You Safe? has an Annual Sustaining Donor membership program for both Corporate and Individual sponsors. This level of financial support represents a recurring, annual donation to Are You Safe, Inc. of $2,500, and commits to contribute that same dollar amount at about the same time each year. Your donation helps provide at least three victims with legal services and 3 counseling session for each victim. The value of these services would cost EACH victim nearly $2,500 if they had to pay for these services.
Your contribution includes:
- Foursome at the Annual Are You Safe Golf Tournament hosted at Cheval in May.
- Invitation to the Annual Purple Party in September to kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October.
- Featured on signage and all advertising for the Golf Tournament and the Purple Party.
- Featured on the Are You Safe Website.
- Invitation to our quarterly networking events
- Inclusion in a Press Release
- Inclusion in at least one of our monthly newsletters that is distributed to nearly 2,700 Are You Safe constituents.
- A free educational seminar for you, your company, or an entity of your choice.
For more information and/or to participate in the ARE YOU SAFE Sustaining Donor Membership Program contact Tiffany Bolt at 813-997-7432.