“ARE YOU SAFE” Sponsors.
How YOU Can Help
Are You Safe? has an Annual Sustaining Donor membership program for both Corporate and Individual sponsors. This level of financial support represents a recurring, annual donation to Are You Safe, Inc. of $2,500, and commits to contribute that same dollar amount at about the same time each year. Your donation helps provide at least three victims with legal services and 3 counseling session for each victim. The value of these services would cost EACH victim nearly $2,500 if they had to pay for these services.
Your contribution includes:
- Foursome at the Annual Are You Safe Golf Tournament hosted at Cheval in May.
- Invitation to the Annual Purple Party in September to kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October.
- Featured on signage and all advertising for the Golf Tournament and the Purple Party.
- Featured on the Are You Safe Website.
- Invitation to our quarterly networking events
- Inclusion in a Press Release
- Inclusion in at least one of our monthly newsletters that is distributed to nearly 2,700 Are You Safe constituents.
- A free educational seminar for you, your company, or an entity of your choice.
For more information and/or to participate in the ARE YOU SAFE Sustaining Donor Membership Program contact Tiffany Bolt at 813-997-7432.