Below is a listing of “ARE YOU SAFE” Sponsors.
Visit each Sponsor’s website by clicking on their image below.
Golf Tournament 2016 Sponsors
American Clinical Solutions, LLC
Smith, King, Thompson, P.A.
Trinity Spine Center
Litigation Support Advisors
Drink Cart Sponsor
Putting Contest Sponsor
Dr. Darren Buono / Star Technology
Major Hole Sponsors
Dr. Ashley Maru / Tower Imaging
Harris & Hunt, PA
Cortes and Hodz
Bowes Law Group
MPA Consulting, INC.
Gateway Square, Inc.
Todd Sink/John Hancock
Karan Nayee, Esq.
Carl Hinson, Esq.
Askins Court Reporting
Jason & Christie Brimhall
MRI Associates of St. Pete
Derr Law Firm
How YOU Can Help
Are You Safe? has an Annual Sustaining Donor membership program for both Corporate and Individual sponsors. This level of financial support represents a recurring, annual donation to Are You Safe, Inc. of $2,500, and commits to contribute that same dollar amount at about the same time each year. Your donation helps provide at least three victims with legal services and 3 counseling session for each victim. The value of these services would cost EACH victim nearly $2,500 if they had to pay for these services.
Your contribution includes:
- Foursome at the Annual Are You Safe Golf Tournament hosted at Cheval in May.
- Invitation to the Annual Purple Party in September to kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October.
- Featured on signage and all advertising for the Golf Tournament and the Purple Party.
- Featured on the Are You Safe Website.
- Invitation to our quarterly networking events
- Inclusion in a Press Release
- Inclusion in at least one of our monthly newsletters that is distributed to nearly 2,700 Are You Safe constituents.
- A free educational seminar for you, your company, or an entity of your choice.
For more information and/or to participate in the ARE YOU SAFE Sustaining Donor Membership Program contact Tiffany Bolt at 813-997-7432.