Below is a listing of “ARE YOU SAFE” Sponsors.
Visit each Sponsor’s website by clicking on their link below.
Golf Tournament 2018 Sponsors
Putting Contest Sponsor
Drink Cart Sponsor
Hole In 1 Sponsor
Ed Morse Cadillac
Florida Business Development Group
How YOU Can Help
Are You Safe? has an Annual Sustaining Donor membership program for both Corporate and Individual sponsors. This level of financial support represents a recurring, annual donation to Are You Safe, Inc. of $2,500, and commits to contribute that same dollar amount at about the same time each year. Your donation helps provide at least three victims with legal services and 3 counseling session for each victim. The value of these services would cost EACH victim nearly $2,500 if they had to pay for these services.
Your contribution includes:
- Foursome at the Annual Are You Safe Golf Tournament hosted at Cheval in May.
- Invitation to the Annual Purple Party in September to kick off Domestic Violence Awareness Month in October.
- Featured on signage and all advertising for the Golf Tournament and the Purple Party.
- Featured on the Are You Safe Website.
- Invitation to our quarterly networking events
- Inclusion in a Press Release
- Inclusion in at least one of our monthly newsletters that is distributed to nearly 2,700 Are You Safe constituents.
- A free educational seminar for you, your company, or an entity of your choice.
For more information and/or to participate in the ARE YOU SAFE Sustaining Donor Membership Program contact Tiffany Bolt at 813-997-7432.